Friday, May 23, 2014

GULLIVER'S TRAVELS - Burbank Video (1993)

                           Finally a Gulliver tape that is NOT in EP mode. This Burbank/Video Treasures edition is quite good. It opens with a "Adjust Tracking" warning, but why it isn't in EP mode? The transfer used is the same 16mm second generation transfer used on the last two tapes I've done entries on. Not much to say about this tape, although I do like the packaging, I've heard from people that these companies put more effort and money into the packaging than the tapes themselves, ha, if that is the case than the first two tapes covered as part of Gulliver week are the cheapest and laziest editions out there.
                          One more entry to closeout Gulliver week tomorrow, and then it's onto "Madacy Week" where I discuss an ultra cool and ultra rare sci-fi box set I got at the Goodwill for only $4.00. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment